Proofing and Color Management
Fusion Systems International understands the importance of obtaining accurate, repeatable color. Whether your organization is simply looking to improve color reproduction or attain G7 Certification we have the tools and expertise to get you there.
We can equip you with best-of-class hardware and software solutions, and the training, that will enable you to maintain accurate color reproduction, reduce your production costs and improve customer satisfaction.
Optimize Your Graphics Creative and Print Processes
• Learn to color calibrate displays, cameras, proofers and imager output.
• Attain the ability to standardize workflow processes is achieve efficiency.
• Implement industry practices and standards to reduce operating costs.
• Achieve control over color reproduction across all proofing printing and printing.
Today the industry trend is to print to standards as a means of keeping costs down, improving efficiency and delivering quality that is objectively verifiable. Our Certified Expert consultants can address your basic needs or get you all the way through G7® Masters Certification.
As a G7® Master you will be able to easily and consistently match press to proof, press to press, and job to job. Color mastery you can build your business on.
Expertise and Services
Many companies offer G7®/GRACoL® related services and products. But not many companies have the depth of practical, as well as technical expertise that you will find at Fusion Systems. Our G7® Certified Experts have been in the industry for over 20 years, and color is their passion.
Profiling Services from Fusion Systems
GRACoL® Services from Fusion Systems involve using the best practices and available tools to achieve measurably accurate results.
Fusion Systems' professionals can provide advice on selecting the right tools for your color management needs, from the straightforward calibration of a monitor to creating custom ICC profiles of your color devices. We can train your personnel remotely over the web, or onsite, on how to use these tools for lower costs and raising quality. Our G7 Experts can create and maintain a comprehensive program across your operation; whether your business is publishing, pre-press or printing.
Contact us to get started controlling costs and raising quality now!
G7 Certification Services
G7® Master Qualification has been adopted by many of the leading printers in the market today. Why? Because they know it strengthens their business, and opens up market opportunities they would simply not have without it.
- Faster make-ready - reduce waste, decrease turn around times, produce more.
- Greater consistency - across all jobs and remakes.
- Avoid re-makes, decrease turn-around times and Reduce Costs.
- Acquire print predictability: know what you'll get on press - before you get there.
- Accept work from print buyers and customers who require G7® Master Printers.
- Higher quality - adherence to ISO Standards to achieve verifiable results every time.
Maintaining G7® quality output requires specific software and hardware that are capable of measuringcontrol strips and providing adjustment feedback.
Ongoing adherence to G7® requires continued process and quality management. Variables such as humidity, heat and paper moisture content all effect the quality of print output, and must be accounted and adjusted for on a regular basis. The services and training provided by our G7® Experts will give you the tools to maintain standards adherence.
Color Measurement and Standardization Tools
IDEAlliance Certified G7® Expert Professional Services
For more information on any of these products or services, Contact us.