Dynagram DynaStrip Imposition
Stand-alone imposition software to make your work flow
DynaStrip is key to handling more jobs, improving service, decreasing turnaround times and ensuring a lucrative print operation.
No other solution on the market is packed with more features or is easier to use. That is why a growing number of prepress specialists around the globe trust DynaStrip to get a flawless imposition, right from the start.
DynaStrip solutions are available in Compact and Full size versions as well as in highly specialized format with
Automation and Fusion. To output from multiple workstations, DynaStrip Network is also available.
• Easy-to-learn light-table interface and object-oriented architecture
• DynaStrip is tested, certified and bundled with all industry-standard workflows
• Handles PostScript, EPS, DCS, ICF, PDF, PJTF and JDF files
• Keeps template creation and management to a minimum
• Job ganging and press-sheet optimization
• Outputs to any printer, digital imaging device, image setter or plate setter
• Accepts files from over 100 applications
• DynaStrip Network’s floating licenses lets you output from multiple workstations, with one single dongle
Full-featured imposition software for the 2-up and 4-up printers. The maximum sheet format of this version is 32’’ X 32’’ (810mm X 810 mm).
Full-featured imposition software for commercial printers, with no limitations at output.
Full-featured imposition software for commercial and newspaper publication printers, with no limitations at output. Dynastrip Automation can monitor hundreds of directories to automatically import and place pages into the correct imposition layout template for automated output to the correct output queue for imaging.
Floating licenses edition that allows customers to share DynaStrip on multiple workstations. DynaStrip Network is cross platform and can be connected to any PC or Macintosh OSX computer on the local area network. It provides the same sophisticated features as the standard version (Full and Compact sizes are available).
Advanced imposition, combined with page-pairing capabilities for newspaper and magazine printers.
Advanced imposition, combined with versioning capabilities for printers handling multilingual
documents, catalogues and direct marketing campaigns. You can build up to 200 versions of
the same job.